Line Worker/Packer 2nd/3rd Shift
Date Posted: November 9, 2021
The Line Worker/Packer will be responsible for creating product that ensures our high quality standards. Prepare product for delivery to customers by packaging and labeling them correctly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to stand for complete shift hours (eight hours).
- You must report to your shift on time and avoid any tardiness and/or absence from work.
- Able to perform same task repeatedly the entire shift.
- Sets up station by receiving packaging order; gathering packing materials.
- Able to bend, twist and stretch while performing the work task.
- Notifying material handlers for required materials.
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Approves products for shipment by inspecting products visually for deficiencies.
- Pack cartons correctly and placing them in a plastic bag.
- Finishes cartons by sealing openings; affixing shipping labels correctly.
- Prepares pallets by following prescribed stacking arrangement, tagging pallets.
- Responsible for reporting any defective product or malfunctions to immediate supervisor.
- Conducts quality checks for finished product to ensure all quality standards are met.
- Responsible for adhering to all safety standards and protocols set by management to prevent hazards in the production area.
- Responsible for packaging of product on assigned line.
- Responsible for keeping the manufacturing floor clean and tidy by removing debris and trash.
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to work daily.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasons to work for Inno-Pak:
- Starting pay at $17 per hour
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Inno-Pak covers 93% of health premiums
- Generous paid time off
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Company-paid 401(k)
- Bonus opportunities
2nd Shift 3pm – 11 pm M-F
3rd Shift 10:30 pm – 6:30 am S-F
Inno-Pak is an equal opportunity employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Inno-Pak makes employment decisions based on qualifications and merit, without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and any other legally protected category under national and local laws.