IT Support Analyst
Date Posted: May 11, 2022
The IT Support Analyst will provide primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and devices. They will perform root cause analysis and develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. They will also have excellent problem-solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex situations or escalate to the IT Director. Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Access and Excel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- Resolve issues including troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- Perform user administration duties.
- Set up new users by assigning email addresses, setting up access, gathering other IT related assets that are needed.
- Provide excellent customer service in person, via phone or email as appropriate.
- Install, provide maintenance and modifications of computers and associated hardware (i.e. printers, scanners)
- Communicate and update users about issues, updates, and projects.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personal requests for technical support and assisting users with questions or problems, dispatching tickets with proper vendor support if needed.
- Documents, monitors, and prioritizes incidents & requests to ensure a timely resolution while collaborating with internal and external support personnel.
- Assist with relocation and moving of office equipment and furniture.
- Troubleshoot network performance issues.
- Assist in performing the duties of other IT staff during absences and with special projects.
- Completes assigned project-related work tasks within requested timelines
- Attention to Detail and efficiency in all activities
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- Proven ability to troubleshoot, analyze problems and provide solutions in a timely and effective manner
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects timely, effectively and with little supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Sense of urgency in addressing and handling employee questions and issues
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in an Informational Technology field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years experience working in an end user desktop support role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Access (2-5 years)
- Computer Operations Environment experience
- Knowledge of operating systems
Inno-Pak is an equal opportunity employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Inno-Pak makes employment decisions based on qualifications and merit, without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and any other legally protected category under national and local laws.